top : WHITE LACE BELL SLEEVE TOP // jeans : WHITE HIGH WAIST RIPPED JEANS // shoes : BLUSH SATIN BOW SLIDES // sunglasses : 55MM OVERSIZED SQUARE SUNGLASSES // necklace : ROSE GOLD NAMEPLATE NECKLACE // necklace : GOLD SKINNY NAMEPLATE NECKLACE // bag : SAINT LAURENT NANO SAC DU JOUR // bracelet : HERMES CLIC CLAC // bracelet : DAVID YURMAN CABLE BANGLE // bracelet : DAVID YURMAN CABLE BRACELET WITH HOOK
Y’all know that I recently cannot get enough white.
It dawned on me that while completely unconventional with two little kiddos, my growing collection of white sneakers might soon be under scrutiny with the whole “no white shoes after Labor Day rule.”
Nevertheless, when I spotted this budget friendly top, I couldn’t click ‘Purchase’ quickly enough. I don’t remember when I first came across this extremely budget friendly and on trend brand, but it is has quickly become a line that I look for when shopping. Not sponsored, but you know I love to share my shopping obsessions!
1. I lived in Rome for the summer after college. I thought I wanted to go work for the State Department and had an internship at the American Embassy. I picked the brains of any one higher than me to inquire about life in the State Department. Like most careers, most women told me that you had to choose between career success and a family.
2. I hate cooking but I do it everyday.
3. My office is a mess. I blame the kids, but how could they possibly create this much of a mess everyday?!?
4. I love to organize things and make piles. I often don’t get past the pile phase into the putting away phase.
5. I am wildly passionate about sea mammals and will probably defriend you if you swim with dolphins. Or go to Seaworld. Add ‘Blackfish’ to your must watch movie list. Now.
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Suzan Bouck says
Hey there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.
Floyd Taussig says
I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very blissful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
Julio Coufal says
Does your website have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.